Fashion is like a capricious woman, she often changes her mind. So much so that one often wonders what are the trends on the clothing and accessories side. Thus, some gentlemen, in search of trendy eyeglasses, feel lost between the most stylish and ingenious models of each other. How not to be wrong? A mount has a central role in creating your image: it is placed on your nose. We can not afford to choose without taking into account certain points. The shape of the face is one of the elements that will guide you to some models at the expense of others.
What is the shape of your face?
- You probably know it already, but we remind you: if you are lucky to have an oval face, you can afford any type of mount! You will get a particularly classy effect with a rectangular mount or butterfly.
- To balance your square face, opt for round or oval shaped glasses.
- The round face will have the perfect proportions with angular mounts.
- For the face in triangle, your mount will aim to accentuate the upper part of the face, to the detriment of the lower part, which must be refined visually using the glasses. Round or oval, they will be perfect in your case, accentuating the area of your eyes.
- For the inverted triangle face, prefer narrower frames, rectangular, butterfly or wayfarer. The principle here is that the upper part of your glasses should be wider than the bottom part.
- The angular diamond face loves rounded and oval shapes. The larger frames are yours, they will refine the shapes of your pronounced cheekbones. Forget the narrow frames that will highlight them.
And see, now the trends of 2018 for shapes and colors. With explanations.
The square shaped eyeglasses are one of the current big trends
Contrasting branches with the central part of the frame
Trendy man eyeglasses in round shape
What are the frames of 2018?
- The big glasses very present have made a lot of followers. The vintage style adorns both the ladies’ noses and the gentlemen’s noses.
- Colors for men – gray, black, electric blue (for gentlemen who dare), brown. But the most popular glasses at the moment are two-tone: for example in red and gray, in red and black, or in blue and red … And here is the big news: pastel shades are inviting on men’s eyeglasses too ! They soften a face too rigid, with too pronounced features.
- Materials: metal, plastic and wood . This noble and natural material gives a look that stands out. They often come in a two-color version.
High style models to adopt
- Airmen: glasses that have become a real mania. Sexy look guaranteed.
- Vintage frames are unisex and give a face a lot of personality. Nobody resists the charm of these great classics! The high class , what!
- The metal bridge frames, round.
- The tortoise-patterned glasses (tortoiseshell) – another craze of the 2018. Imposing size, or finer, depending on the morphology of your face.
- Metal frames in color are often unisex and it makes your life easier. You find them, for example, in burgundy, pearl gray or pastel blue.
As you can see, dear gentlemen, you are only spoiled for choice when it comes to glasses!
Two-tone wooden glasses
To see and be seen
A seductive intellectual air
Aviator eyeglasses with tortoise motifs
A hipster mount
A model for a classy look
A model of Nike
A two-tone frame, in red and metallic gray
To see clearly, you can opt for this model
Two in one: eyeglasses and sunglasses in hipster style
The right model choice speaks of your good taste
A very fine black metal frame
Two-tone wooden glasses – burgundy and beige
A hipster mount
For a casual chic
Stylish branches for these rimless glasses
A model in magnetic blue, for a hypnotizing look
Unisex models are popular right now
A gray metal frame in vintage style revisited
A square shape that suits this type of face perfectly
Trendy men’s sunglasses in several shades for attractive reflections
Yes to comfort maxi models that have flexible and flexible branches!
A self-respecting man chooses his glasses according to the features of his face
And you, which model will you choose?
Here are some more variants to help you decide:
Trendy man eyeglasses in retro style