On June 17, we will celebrate our beloved dads. The origin of Father’s Day is American. It is first celebrated on June 19, 1910, in Spokane, and in France, it is celebrated for the first time in 1952. Since then, we are constantly looking for ever more original ways to testify to dads our strong affection. In this article, we will help you find a present that will really surprise and make life easier every day. We then went hunting for the gift, to find the one that stands out. Father’s Day is indeed a great opportunity for personal attention around an endearing object. An object has particularly caught our attention and we are proud to present Deejo, the first folding knife to tattoo!
Nomadic and extremely light, the Deejo knives are born from the creativity of Luc Foin and Stéphane Lebeau. Their intention: to offer as many people as a knife as elegant as remarkable and restore an everyday obsolete gesture, that of using his pocket knife, a steel feather to cut the sturdiest dishes in a delicate way. The size of a pen, Deejo knives easily slip into any pocket. Just go to the Deejo site and in just a few clicks, you can design down to the smallest detail the knife that will stick to your dad’s skin. You can choose from thousands of combinations to create the LE Deejo that will please you the most.
What are the strong points of Deejo?
- You select its size from the 3 possible. You have the choice between 3 variants: 15 grams and 7 centimeters closed, 27 grams and 9 centimeters closed and 37 grams and 11 centimeters closed.
- You choose its finish (mirror, gray titanium or black titanium).
- You select a handle type (8 colors to choose from, 5 wood species, and even carbon fiber). You will certainly find the most suitable model between coral wood, olive, ebony, exotic ash, juniper. And the handle, meanwhile, can be made in white, blue, black, green, yellow, orange, red or pink.
- Then, you finish with the choice of tattoo theme on the blade: fishing, hunting, motorcycling and motor sports, cycling, climbing and hiking, recreation of the sea …
- And to say “I love you” in an even more personalized way, the text engine integrated in the online configurator allows to write on the sleeve a dedication to your choice. You get a really unique and very personal accessory.
des pères The folding knife Deejo as a gift for Father’s Day
A Deejo to tell Dad he’s very special
The accessories of a true gentleman
An office provided with everything needed
A gift with refined details that you design yourself – Deejo